You’re in the Right Place for a Classic Car Insurance Quote
Our ability to shop all the companies for the best coverage and rate means you can expect the best coverage for the lowest cost. We know that classic cars come in all shapes and sizes and each one deserves special protection. We also know not all collector cars are used the same. You may drive your car regularly or only take her out of the garage for shows and special occasions. We can help you choose the best classic car insurance quote based on how many miles you drive, the age of your car, and any custom modifications. Insurance Connection USA represents all the best classic car insurance companies like Haggerty, Safeco, Berkley, Infinity, CWG, JT Taylor and many more.
Your classic car is not just a hobby, it’s a way of life.
You’ve poured time, effort and a lot of money into your collectible auto. It’s not just a hobby, it’s your passion. You even have a name for her. When you’re cruising those beautiful country roads, the last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right insurance policy. We get it. Collectible autos aren’t standard vehicles and that’s why specialty insurance is so important. If you want insurance for your Collectible Auto, make sure your vehicle is covered by the specialty insurance experts. From Classics to Modifieds, we know your car and we want to help you get the coverage you want. So sit back and enjoy the ride. Leave the classic auto insurance to us.
About Classic Car Insurance
Since 1992, Classic Collectors Insurance by Infinity Insurance has provided classic car insurance for all types of vehicles from antiques to exotics, muscle cars to street rods, tractors to military vehicles, and more. Over 100,000 car collectors have entrusted us with their collectible car insurance needs. Unlike many other collector car insurance providers, we are fully owned and operated by an AM Best A Rated company. This allows us to provide the same or better coverage at a savings. With our free Driver Club program and numerous available discounts, we’re the best deal for your collectible vehicle insurance needs. We provide access to 24/7 Roadside Assistance. You can now have peace of mind every time you enjoy your collectible vehicle. That’s because the Classic Collectors Driver Club has been added to your insurance protection at no additional cost. Just call the toll free number on the back of your Driver Club membership card, and you’ll get the 24-Hour roadside service you need. Then just sign a form and drive away. You don’t have to pay a bill, fill out paperwork, or wait for a reimbursement check. Ride easy with Classic Collectors additional services * Towing If your car needs service, we’ll tow it to the nearest shop. * Jump Start Dead battery? We’ll bring cables and give you a jump start. * Lockout Service Lock your keys in your car? We’ll send a locksmith. * Flat Tire Assistance We’ll send someone to install your spare, and if you don’t have a spare, your vehicle will be towed by flatbed tow truck upon request. * Fuel Delivery If your car runs out of gas, we’ll deliver enough fuel to help you drive to the nearest service station.
What You Should Expect
- Agreed Value: Regular cars lose their value over time from the adverse effects of wear and tear. Classic, collectible and vintage cars are a different story. Many increase in value over time. With classic car insurance, if your car is declared a total loss after being stolen or damaged, you will receive the amount we agreed upon when you took out your policy. All you pay is the deductible.
- Go Ahead and Drive: Some policies allow you to drive your classic car on more than just weekends and holidays. Go ahead and drive up to 10,000 miles per year with regular use option. Or choose the limited use option if you drive your classic less than 5000 miles per year.
- The More the Merrier: We’ll insure your entire classic car collection, whether you’re a collector of just one or three or even 100.
Popular Coverage Options
- Custom Build Your Classic Car Policy: Our popular coverage options vary from carrier to carrier. Ask one of our knowledgeable agents for personal advice about classic car insurance coverage options available.
- Roadside Assistance: Classic car insurance should cover towing to the nearest qualified repair shop and other basic emergency services like changing a flat and delivery of fuel, oil or other essential fluids. Flatbed tow trucks are available upon request. Get back on the road quickly if you break down.
Why ICUSA ?
- You’ll Save Money: Because we specialize in collector car insurance, our premiums are up to 43% lower* than daily driver insurance.
- Unparalleled Service and Knowledge: We know collectible cars, so you deal with real people who understand your car and your needs.
Call or email for more information about a Classic Car Insurance Quote.